http://www.aim-inc.co.jp (hereafter referred to as "the website") is a web site managed by AIM Corporation.
Please read the regulations below and use the website only if you agree with them. If you do not agree, please refrain from using the website.
- Terms of Usage Restrictions The copyright for all the information posted on the website is owned by AIM and its affiliated companies, and they are protected by copyright laws in each country, various copyright treaties, and other laws. Usage is restricted to the range of private use and any usage that exceeds the range permitted by copyright laws (including copy, alteration, circulation of the contents) shall be prohibited unless you are given permission by AIM beforehand.Moreover, any action which damages a third party or our company, offends or may offend public order and morals, and profit-oriented actions shall be forbidden.
- Restriction of trademarks Trademarks, logos and service marks used on this website are owned by AIM and its affiliated companies. We do not permit you to use such trademarks. All rights reserved.
- Warranty on content We try our best to maintain content as accurately and up-to-date as possible, but do not evaluate it to be perfect. We do not take any responsibility for any errors in the content. Especially, predicted information can differ from the actual outcomes.
- Exclusion of liability Usage and access of our website is done only at your own risk. AIM and those involved in making and disclosing our website have no responsibility for any damage or expenses (direct or indirect, including computer and network damage) resulting from access to or usage of the website.
- Expected achievements Among AIM's current business forecasts, plans, and strategies on the website, ones which are not based on historical fact are forecasts related to expected achievements. The achievements are evaluated based on currently available information, but they include some risks and uncertainty.
- Regarding linked websites Websites, run by third parties, linked from / to our websites are not managed by us. Therefore, we do not take any responsibility for any damage caused by using the contents of linked websites.
- Change of content and usage restrictions Please be reminded that we may change the website content and usage restrictions, and postpone, cancel and discontinue products and services on the websites without notice.
- Applicable Laws and courts of jurisdiction The usage and interpretation of the usage restrictions of the websites shall be determined according to Japanese law. Conflicts between you and AIM Corporation over the usage and restrictions of the websites shall be discussed in Yokohama District Court as the court of first instance.